Friday, June 1, 2012

Pool Envy

Lately, all I can think about is how badly I want a pool. Over the holiday, we set up a huge baby pool for the kiddies to play in (a gift from our amazing friends). My husband and I kinda loved it too...not one of our classiest moments, but really fun.


(Our son, Christian, in front of the "pool") 

When we buy our summer home, the first thing I am going to do is install a pool. I mean, a summer home with a pool is way more important than sending our children to college, right?! 














(ALL IMAGES VIA PINTEREST)

Just kidding (not really). Happy Weekend!!
-Meghan

1 comment:

  1. I think you dream is not as farfetched as you think, Megan! And having a pool at your home is definitely fun. It is also a good home investment. You and the fam would surely enjoy taking a nice dip in your home pool and have some awesome bonding time. You can up the value of your home by installing one. By the way, those pools are quite lovely. Hope that your dreams would soon come true!

    Regards,
    Cathy Newman

    ReplyDelete