Tuesday, August 28, 2012

World Market!

I did my usual routine last night: put the kids to bed, turn on my DVRed Bachelor Pad (45 minutes in, obvi), and open Pinterest on my iPad. I literally had to pause Blakely mid-cry because of all these amazing items from World Market that were pinned. Those that don't know - World Market is a combo of Ikea, Crate and Barrel, and Anthropologie. I've bought a ton of great items from there in the past for my own home. I decided to keep my DVR paused to browse the entire website and I was in awe! I absolutely needed half of the items from World Market. Here are some of my favs (and looks to go with it):














(All Images from World Market & Pinterest)

SO so so many great things, right?! 

-Meghan

PS How happy are you that Sarah & Chris stayed another week!! Woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for including World Market on your blog.

    - World Market

    ReplyDelete