Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Design Services




A lot of people have been asking about my design services. Therefore, I've decided to run a little promotion on my online consultations. I will offer my e-consulting services for the following prices:

One Room E-Consult: $48

Two Room E-Consult: $88

Three Room E-Consult: $128



For an online consult, you simply email me pictures and measurements of your home, photos of furniture you already have, design elements you wish to incorporate, and anything else we deem important. Once I receive all the information I need, I will e-mail you a completed design including a simple floor layout, color plan, idea board, source list and tips to install the design. 

If you are interested or would like more information, please email me at meghan@meghanstroebel.com

Thanks again for all the support!

-Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment