Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Study. Part I.

Hi! Missed ya, mean it. I have been super super busy. I've been working on a bunch of new projects with clients, which has been awesome. Last weekend was our first weekend home since Labor Day, and the entire family was out with the stomach flu! Not to mention my husband started with a new company over the weekend...let me know if you are in the market for an amazing financial advisor :) I'm getting really excited about remodeling our kitchen, I went to Ikea and picked out cabinetry. Hopefully construction will begin November 1st!!! In the meantime, I am working on the other rooms in the house. Onto the study...

1. Benjamin Moore Black 2132-10 (2) Pendant Lights (3) Ikea Hack - See Below (Vittsjo Shelving Unit) (4) iMac (5) Brass Desk (already own, another hack option here) (6) Ghost Desk Chairs

Tomorrow, Part II of the Study.

-Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment