Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Kitchie/Dining Room

My thoughts on our kitchen/dining room combo are still a little scattered. We are hoping to start our kitchen sometime late fall/early winter. Remember my post about my dream kitchen (inspired from the kitchen below)....


(Image via Pinterest)

This is still 100% the direction I am going, plus these light fixtures...

Hammered Metal Pendant for over my breakfast bar & sink

Big City Chandelier for over my dining room table

Since my dining room will now be open to my kitchen, I will be painting the entire room white!! I'm really into all white rooms right now, which is bizarre since my dining room is currently painted my favorite color, Benjamin Moore Palladian Blue. I will be keeping my antique dining table which is a less rustic version of this table...

(Image via Pinterest)

I have a set of 4 chairs that I bought off Craig's List forever ago. I am planning on reupholstering them in a spotted fabric and painting the wood white, so it will end up looking similar to theses chairs...

 (See Post Here About My Dalmatian Obsession)

I will obviously keep my sunburst mirrors (my most favorite HomeGoods find, ever). 

(Image via Pinterest)

Right now I have a bunch of vintage Italian maps framed, which I think I will keep hanging in order to add some color...


As for counter stools, I'm either going to go with this one from CB2


or try to find a neat vintage piece from Craig's List or Ebay, like this...


That is what I have so far....next up, The Study!!!

-Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment