Thursday, August 16, 2012

Simply Coasters.

Last night a friend asked me to help her find new coasters for living room. Her current ones are totally scratching up her coffee table. Obviously, my first thought was IOMOI...






(All Images via IOMOI)

Although amazing, at $108 for 4 coasters, it was a little out of our budget (one day, one day...). So, I did the next obvious thing, went on Etsy. I found a ton of options such as these amazing ones, both under $16 for 4 coasters...

(Image via Etsy)

(Image via Etsy)



We will probably end up getting a mix of both. I so excited, I just love picking out little accessories that can add so much to a room.

I will say, I could not help myself on IOMOI...I ended up getting my daughter a present for her first birthday!! Miss Lou Lou will be receiving one custom Muffy Clutch (accented in orange leather), every one year olds dream :)



-Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment