Wednesday, September 19, 2012

4 Down. 4 To Go.

We are back! We had such a beautiful weekend at my sister-in-law's wedding. The weather was perfect, the setting was lovely, and the bride and groom were happy as clams. My sister Ali was the photographer and just started editing the pictures, she took over 3,000 shots!!! Needless to say, she has her work cut out for her, but she posted a little preview last night...

The Family...a mess as usual

Groom & Bride before Reveal

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

My son, the grouch.

A lot of people asked me where I bought all our outfits. The kids were almost entirely Zara, head to toe. Christian's bow tie was vintage (a.k.a. Jon's first ever bow tie from his tux). Lou's hair bow was Walmart (for those that have girls, Walmart has the best bows, hands down).

Lou: Zara Dress No Longer Available & Leather Ballerina Flat With Petals.

My dress was from Nordstrom, the juniors department!! I love love love it, literally everyone asked me where I got it. I wore a pair of Steve Madden patent black, open toe platform heels from last year, a bright red lip, and a pair of earrings I made from an Anthropologie necklace. 



I can't wait for the rest of the pictures to be edited!! It was just a truly perfect weekend! So four weddings down, four more to go before the season is over!!

-Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment