Friday, September 21, 2012

LouLand.

Since we have been traveling so much, my house has become a big "To Do List." I have so much I need to get done, but not nearly enough time to do it. Priority wise, I need to finish my daughter's bedroom first. Lou's room is an absolute mess right now. However, I seriously have NO idea what direction I want to go in. I literally have two pieces of furniture that must stay in her room: (1) The Crib & (2) A Pink Leather Pouf. Here are some current pictures:



My original board for her room was:

Which I now hate most of. I just can not decide what to do! Here are some more inspiration photos I have pinned:

















(All Images via Pinterest)


I think I am leaning towards the bright, eclectic pink & orange room. HOWEVER, there is this huge part of me that wants to do a neutral, gold, & animal print thing. I know I just need to buy a rug and commit. These are my options, all from Overstock...

Animal Prints...






Orange & Pinks...





(All Images via Overstock)

So what is a girl to do...any thoughts?! 

-Meghan

P.S. Have a great first weekend of Fall!! Best season....ever!



1 comment:

  1. Neutral gold is gorgeous but for an older girl--like I kind of want that in my room. Pink/orange motif is awesome when she's young. Just my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete