Thursday, September 27, 2012

Boredom in Chaos.

So, I guess somewhere in my seriously insane life, I became bored. I'm not exactly sure why, but I have decided to completely remodel my house, minus most of Christian's room and the basement. Yes, my husband is ready to walk out on me...

FIRST: Lou's Room. This is a rough draft. I am yet to pick out a rug, but here's what I got so far...
(1) Sew Oversized Balloon Shades in either Raspberry or White (2) Bench
(3) Relocate White Armoire from Dining Room to Lou's Room (4) Pink Pouf

SECOND: Living Room. I used to love my living room, but now I'm over it. It is a really long room and a little awkward.

(1) Framed Abstract Art (2) Black Side Tables I already own (another option) (3) Pillows (4) Couch (5) Pillows (6) Lamps I already own from HomeGoods (7) Coffee Table Books
(8) Rustic Coffee Table I already own (another option) (9) Rug

I NEED to find vintage credenza to Restore to use as media center. I am literally on Craig's List everyday looking for one! A few leads, but no luck yet.

(1) Framed Abstract Art (2) Round Brass Mirror (3) Horse Head (4) Topiary (5) Wing Chairs I already own (another option) (6) Oval Brass Table I already own (another option) (7) Zebra Hide


I'll show you my changes for the study and our dining room/kitchen next week. PS We are (*fingers crossed*) starting the kitchen in November!!! I seriously can not wait. 

Have a great weekend! We will be in good ol' Wayne, Pennylvania for another wedding!

-Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment